Starting from version 6.20.04.13, a system of templates will be available in the software. This will allow you to predefine reservations, tasks, and invoices. You can add schedules, products, groups and memo’s in advance.
1. Define your templates
- Fill in a clear name for the template and define the kind.
- Add your schedule lines. The zero-date is set at 12:00 on January first 2000. If you add a line at 11:00 on 1-1-2000, the template will create it one hour before your event. If you add a line at 13:00 (1pm), it will happen one hour after your event. If you leave persons to zero, the number will be updated later on.
- You can add memo lines. Public memo’s will be copied to the newly created project, while private memo’s will be used to define the template.
- You can add all products you want. If you leave the quantity to zero, it will be updated later one.
- You can predefine groups.
2. Use your templates
When you create a new reservation, task or invoice, the software will ask you what template you would like to start from. If you press cancel, an empty one is created. Otherwise, select the template you want.
SMS-Timing and BMI Leisure are brands of B&MI NV. We offer a reliable software suite, from which you can cover all aspects of your karting & entertainment business, strategic advising, and marketing. By giving you these tools you can deliver your visitors fun, relaxing, and entertaining experiences that will keep them coming back for more!
Need more help with this feature? Click here: 24/7 Support service
Check out other updated features here: devblogs
Remember also to check our Marketing blogs for some inspiration!