Starting from version 6.20.04.06 you can configure the default activities on the reservations overview.
- Hide Empty: Hides all activities that have no reservations for the period selected.
- Load Defaults: Restores the checkboxes as configured.
- Save Defaults: Saves the current settings as default.
- Configure Defaults: This allows you to change the defaults
In an easy reservations overview, you can check and change the defaults for different screens and applications on this computer. This screen is also available through devices.
There are three different reservation modes
- Checked: The resource is visible and checked by default.
- Unchecked: The resource is visible and unchecked by default.
- Hidden: The resource is invisible and unchecked by default.
SMS-Timing and BMI Leisure are brands of B&MI NV. We offer a reliable software suite, from which you can cover all aspects of your karting & entertainment business, strategic advising, and marketing. By giving you these tools you can deliver your visitors fun, relaxing, and entertaining experiences that will keep them coming back for more!
Need more help with this feature? Click here: 24/7 Support service
Check out other updated features here: devblogs
Remember also to check our Marketing blogs for some inspiration!