Starting from the version of April 4th, 2020 you’ll be able to give supplements as compulsory products to each and every driver at once.
This is very useful when you want to sell head-socks, power-ups, or gloves to everyone.
How to give supplements
- Configure the product to have a minimum quantity of 1 per participant.
- Configure a “page kind”: supplement
- Link the target product to this supplement page
- When you insert multiple drivers into a race session,it will be shown like below:
- After selecting the product, the supplements page will show and you can select whatever product here.
- The gloves and the protective clothing are configured one per session, so this product will only be shown as selected one.
- The balaclava is obligated and selling a balaclava will give everybody one balaclava.
- As you can see, the balaclava is incremented by 4, the gloves only by one.
- All balaclava’s added to each individual driver.
- In case there is one person who brought his private balaclava, you can still delete the supplement line. Select the line you want to remove and press the button to remove it.
SMS-Timing and BMI Leisure are brands of B&MI NV. We offer a reliable software suite, from which you can cover all aspects of your karting & entertainment business, strategic advising, and marketing. By giving you these tools you can deliver your visitors fun, relaxing, and entertaining experiences that will keep them coming back for more!
Need more help with this feature? Click here: 24/7 Support service
Check out other updated features here: devblogs
Remember also to check our Marketing blogs for some inspiration!