Add Sponsor Images To Show on TV Screen
This tutorial explains how to add sponsor images to show on TV screen.
To add sponsor images to show on TV screen, follow these steps:
- Open the ‘Menu’ in the top right corner of the application
- Go to ‘TV’
- Click on ‘Scenes’, the ‘Scenes’ overview page will open
- Click on the ‘+’ icon, a pop-up window will appear where you can select the scene that needs to be created
- Select the desired scene (in this case ‘Local Images Folder’) – Local Images Folder is a scene that allows you to put certain images in a folder. The TV application will automatically switch between those images to display on the TV.
- The system will automatically add the selected scene
- Put the relative path to your images folder in Fast folder. For example, if you have your images here: “C:\Fast\My Images” – you have to put “My Images”. Note: the images folder needs to be on the same computer where the TV application is running.
- Set the duration that each image from the folder has to stay on the screen
- Set the way how you want to stretch your images the screen
- Confirm with ‘Save’
Your scene with sponsor images is added. To show those images on TV, please follow articles How To Create a Playlist For TV and How To Create New Show With Playlist with selecting currently created scene.