How to resize a screen
This tutorial explains how to resize any screen (zoom in or zoom out).
This is a very easy one! You have two options to do this, directly on the computer or from another computer.
Option 1: Directly on the TV computer
- Connect remotely to the computer where you need to resize the screen or do these steps directly with a mouse and keyboard
- Left click with your mouse on the TV application to select it (anywhere on the screen is OK)
- Zoom in: CRTL+ SHIFT+ +, this key combination makes the screen zoom bigger, press the sign + how many times you need to get the desired size.
Zoom out: CRTL+ SHIFT+ –, this key combination makes the screen zoom smaller, press the sign – how many times you need to get the desired size.
Option 2: From another computer
- Open the ‘Menu’ in the top right corner of the application
- Go to ‘System’
- Click on ‘Devices’, the ‘Devices’ overview page will open
- Search the correct computer where the application is running on. This is the reason why it is important to give your computers a simple and unique name. All is explained in this tutorial.
- Double click to open the settings of that computer.
- Go to ‘Application Settings’
- Double click on the TV application
- A window opens that shows you all settings/configurations for that particular TV application on the selected computer
- Search for the setting ‘Zoom Factor’
Zoom Factor is a number that tells the application how much % it needs to zoom in/out. 100% equals to 1,00. If you want to reduce the screen by 50%, fill in 0,50.
- Confirm with ‘Save’
- You might have to restart the computer/tv application before this takes effect.
Note: you can do this in other applications also: TV, Timing, Kiosks, Booking, Office…
You must log in to post a comment.