Set up authorize.net as an online payment facilitator.
Get account information
- API Login ID
- API Transaction Key
Create the Signature key
- Go to Account -> API Credentia
ls & Keys
- Enter your secret answer, choose “New Signature Key” and press Submit
- You will see a long string with letters and numbers (like A2B5C3223ED453CV). This is your signature key.
- Put the signature key in the device settings:
Configure the webhook
- Go to Account -> Webhooks
- Press “Add Endpoint” button
- Enter the following data:
- Name: Payment webhook
- Endpoint URL: https://forwarding.sms-timing.com/api/authorizeNet/YOURVENUENAME
- Status: Active
- Below select the checkbox named “Payment events”:
- Save your work.
Create the device in SMS-Timing
- Open the configurator
- Navigate to Menu -> devices
- Add a new device under the server.
- Search for “authorize.net online”
- select the device and fill in the following data:
- Save and test the online environment