Handle an online reservation (book participants into the session)
So your online booking is now active and your clients are already making reservations through the online booking. The question now is whats next? How to do handle these reservations when they arrive at the track? The tutorial explains how to handle an online booking, that is book participants from an online reservation into the session.
Steps to follow:
- Go to the reservation which was booked online. (Hover your mouse over the reservation to get some more information about the reservation in the tool tip)
- Make sure the total amount of participants for the reservation is the same as the total participants linked to the reservation. If not, make sure the rest of the participants register through the kiosk or mobile app or look them up if they already registered.
- Select all the participants by holding down the ‘ctrl’ key on your keyboard.
- Click the book-in icon to book the participants into the session. You don’t need to take any payments from participants again since the payment received online is already linked to the reservation.
- Incase the group that arrived to the track is more than the amount of participants who booked online, It is still possible to adapt the reservation and add the extra participants to the reservation. In this case, you will have to take payments from the extra participants.
- Once all participants are booked into the session, participants can get ready to drive.
if you have any other questions.