How to create an invoice
This article will explain how to create an invoice in the fast office or fast booking application. You can only create an invoice if you have a reservation. You can save, print or send the invoice via email in the system. Follow the steps below to create an invoice.
NB: An invoice template must be pre-configured in the system to be able to generate an invoice document. In any case, if you are not sure you can contact our support for more details
- Double click to open the reservation or add a new reservation.
- Go to the ‘Offered’ tab and add the products you want to show on the invoice.
- Go to the payments and click on the ‘+’ icon to add a payment. This payment is considered a down-payment and is optional. You can skip this if you don’t want to add a payment on the invoice.
- Go to the ‘invoices’ tab and click on the ‘+’ icon to add and open the invoice. The invoice document will be generated automatically.
- Click on the ‘save’ icon to ‘save as pdf, ‘print’ icon to print the document or the ‘envelope’ icon to send the document to the contact person’s email.