How to configure/ask a day price
This tutorial will show you how to configure and ask for a day price, so your normal price is the default price and you are allowed to edit them before selling the product.
- Open the ‘Menu’ in the top right corner of the application
- Go to ‘Products’
- Click on ‘Products’ again, the product overview page will open
- Doubleclick on the product you want to configure, the configuration window will open.
- Stay in the ‘Price’ section and turn on the Switch ‘Variable Price’ next to the already activated ‘For Sale’ switch over the big list.
- Press ‘Save’ to save the configuration.
If you try to sell the product you will see, that the Booking program is asking for a price change when you sell the product. Your product is now ready to be used. If you also want to add color to a product, you can find the guide here.
You must log in to post a comment.