How to add more membership(License) types
Do you want to sell a new membership type? For example staff membership that gives a 50% discount to your staff or just a normal mobile membership (virtual license)? This article explains how to configure this.
- Go to the main menu in the configurator or booking application
- Go to ‘products‘ and select memberships. This will open the membership configuration screen. Click the ‘+‘ icon to add a new membership. Skip this step if you don’t want to have a different configuration. Check Extra Information for more details.
- Go back to the main menu, select ‘products’ and choose ‘products’ from the dropdown menu. Click the ‘+’ icon to add a new product. Enter the name and price of the membership. You can also check how to Create a Simple Product
- After the product is created, go to the ‘return’ tab, click on the ‘membership’ button to activate it and then click on the ‘search’ icon in the field next to the ‘membership’ and select the correct membership.
- Configure the expiry period
- Link the new membership to a page You should already have a membership page created. You can also check How To Add A Product To A Pagefor more information.
Allow mobile access: This will allow this membership type to return mobile or virtual licenses.
Discount: This will allow ‘x’ amount of discount to be applied to this membership. For example, if 10% is configured, everyone who has this membership will receive a 10% discount on their bill.
Allow discount on the first day: Discount will be applied on the first-day membership is activated.