How to configure discounts based on the product group
This tutorial explains how to configure discounts based on the product group. This is an easy way to set up discounts for your staff, loyal customers, etc.
If you want to set up discounts based on membership type, please go to this tutorial.
To configure discount per product group, follow these steps:
- Open the ‘Menu’ in the top right corner of the application and go to ‘Products’ -> ‘ Product Groups’.
- Double-click on a product group or sub-group.
- Turn the ‘Membership Discount’ button on.
- In the column ‘Discounts’ next to your memberships names you can enter a percentage amount per membership type.
- In the tab ‘Products’ you can see which products are part of this product group and will receive a discount.
In the video example below, I will add a 50% discount on all non-alcoholic drinks for everyone with a ‘Staff’ membership.
You must log in to post a comment.