Configure custom checkboxes for reservations
Our system has the option to create custom checkboxes on reservations and member profiles. This is handy if you want to track/save specific data or events that occured.
In this tutorial we are going to create a new checkbox “Waiver 2021” that needs to be visible on a member’s profile.
Some examples are:
- Whether or not the member used a special combo
- Did the member receive his birthday gift
- Which type of reservation (childrens birthday party, bachelors party, …)
- Checklist for additional questions
Configuration is very easy. In just a few clicks you can add multiple custom checkboxes. Please follow these steps:
- Open the Menu
- Go to “System”
- Go to “Configuration”
- Open the “Flags” menu item
- You will get an overview of all current configured checkboxes. Here you can start Adding, Editing or Deleting.
- To add a new one, click on the “+” icon
- A new window will open. Here you have to fill in the Name, Index and Kind
Name: the text that is visible next to the checkbox
Index: the order/position in the list
Kind: in which part of the software this checkbox is going to be used. Most important ones are Person (member profile), Product and Project (reservation)
- As an example, we will create the “Waiver 2021” checkbox. We can do this by filling in the fields:
Name: Waiver 2021
Index: This will vary in your system if you already have checkboxes. Make sure to pick a number that is not used before.
- After filling in the fields, click on the “Save” button
- Your checkbox is added, will be visible and is now ready to use!
You must log in to post a comment.