How to create and send an offer in fast office
This article explains how to create and send an offer from fast office. Offers cannot be generated without a reservation and there should be an offer template configured in the system. If this is not the case, kindly contact our support to help you add an offer template in the system.
Steps to follow:
- Double click to open the reservation or add one if there is none.
- Go to the offered tab. This is where you add the products offered which will show on the document.
- Click on the ‘+’ icon to add a product. You can adapt the total amount of people, price per unit or the name of the product that shows on the document.
- Go to the ‘Document’ tab and your document will be generated automatically.
- You can print or send via email or save the document as pdf
NB: It is also possible to have different template formats with different languages.
You must log in to post a comment.