How to setup the signaturepad
This article explains how to install and setup a signature pad in the software.
Installation of the signature pad
- Connect the signature pad to the computer via the USB cable provided. Once connected, the screen of the signaturepad will light up.
- Click Wacom signaturepad to download the driver or Signotec signaturepad to download the driver.
- Install driver, during the setup, you can use the default options.
- Go to the main menu in the booking/configurator, ‘system’ and then select ‘Device’.
- Select the right device name(computer name), click on the ‘+’ icon and the search for signature.
- Select the correct ‘signature pad’ and click save to apply the configuration.
- Restart booking application to apply changes.
You can set up 2 Images, which can be shown on the signature Pad. This means one background image for the active state (when the customer has to sign).
The other image is for the idle state (When there is no active communication with the Point of Sale). The best resolution for these images are:
|width [px]||height [px]|
Please contact our Support to set up the background images.
You must log in to post a comment.