Create a Simple Product
This tutorial explains how to create a simple product in our system. A simple product, is a product like a softdrink (Coca Cola), candy bar, a beer, and so on.
To create a new product, follow these steps:
- Open the ‘Menu’ in the top right corner of the application
- Go to ‘Products’
- Click on ‘Products’, the product overview page will open
- Click on the ‘+’ icon, the product configuration window will open. We will need to give the product a ‘Name’, ‘Group’ and a ‘Price’
- Give the product a name, for this example we will go with ‘Softdrink’
- Put the product in the correct group, we will choose ‘Drinks’. If you don’t have any groups (or not the correct group) configured, please refer to Create a Product Group
- Give the product a price (Money)
- Select the correct ‘Tax’ percentage
Your product is now configured, make sure you press ‘Save’. Once pressed, the product overview page will appear and will show you your new created product.
If you want to add the product directly on a page, please refer to: How To Add A Product To A Page