How to configure a simple stock count
This tutorial explains how to configure simple stock count for product.
To configure simple stock count for selected product, follow these steps:
- Open the ‘Menu’ in the top right corner of the application
- Go to ‘Products’
- Click on ‘Products’, the ‘Products’ overview page will open
- Double-click on product you need to configure and go to ‘Stock’ tab
- Switch ‘Stock’ button to ‘ON’, and select ‘Simple’ in pop-up window
- In bottom half of the page you can setup all settings for stock counting:
- Unit kind – set the kind of unit using for counting a stock;
- Cost – set a cost of one unit in stock for delivery;
- Name and Description – set the name and description of product stock which will be showing on Stock page;
- Minimum quantity – minimum quantity of stock count, you’ll be not allowed to sell more when you reach this number in stock (if Strict switched on);
- Maximum quantity – maximum quantity of stock count, you’ll be not allowed to add more when you reach this number in stock;
- Warning quantity – when you’ll reach this number in stock, system will show you warning “Low in stock”;
- Strict – if this setting is enabled, you can’t go below Minimum stock quantity when selling product;
- Confirm with ‘Save’
After that, you can change stock quantity with ‘Wrong stock’ and ‘Delivery’ buttons. Selling a product will automatically decrease stock quantity.
Your simple stock count for product is configured.
You must log in to post a comment.