How to automatically assign scores to a scoregroup based on age and/or gender
This tutorial explains how to automatically assign scores to a score group, which is called a dynamic score group. This can be done based on age and/or gender.
To set up dynamic score groups, follow these steps:
- Open the ‘Menu’ in the top right corner of the application and go to ‘Activities’ -> ‘Resources’.
- Double-click on your karting resource and go to the tab ‘Score groups’.
- You can create a new score group by pressing on the ‘+’ icon or edit an existing score group by double-clicking on it.
- Turn the ‘Dynamic’ button On.
- Select the desired Gender and/or the Minimum/Maximum age.
- Don’t forget to press Apply or Save when you’re finished.