How to add/delete column (scoreboard)
You just created a scoreboard show, now you want to add/remove certain columns to change the look, this is how!
If you don’t have a scoreboard show, please refer to How To Create a New Scoreboard Show.
- Open the ‘Menu’ in the top right corner of the application
- Go to ‘TV’
- Click on ‘Scenes’, the scene overview page will open
- Open the correct scene (Live Result is the scene that is being used in the Scoreboard show)
- Open the ‘Columns’ tab
- Here you will see all available columns that our system can show on the scoreboard screen
- Check/uncheck the correct show in the ‘Visible’ column.
- You can also change the order by dragging the rows
- Confirm with ‘Save’
Now your scoreboard will show the new configured columns. You might have to restart the application before you can see the changes.