In our system we allow you to create units at will to make sure features like stock and accountability are flexible to be tailored to your needs.
Please follow this guide to learn how to set them up.
1. The first step is to open Booking or configurator module and login.
2. Open the menu and select System...
3. ... Configuration ...
4. and Units
5. This will open the list with all the un its created in your system.
To add one, press the append button.
6. Fill in the Name
7. Fill in short name
8. Select the most appropriate unit kind.
9. For the cash accountability we use the CurrencyUnit kind.
10. The Factor setting allows you to identify the individual value of this unit within it's unit group.
Euro coin / Dollar bill = 1
Cent coin = 0.01
20 euro/dollar bill = 20
11. Save your work and make another one if needed.