How to add a custom question – How did you hear about us
This article explains how to configure a page with a custom question in the Kiosk. In this case, a “How did you hear about us?” page. The steps below will explain how to configure it.
- In the configurator, go to the survey tab or main menu and select the survey menu from the dropdown list
- Double click on the ‘Kiosk’ survey to open the page screen.
- Click on the ‘+’ icon to add a new page. Fill in the name, sequence, and description of the page and change the value in both the ‘rows’ and ‘column’ fields to 1.
- Double click in the new ’empty’ form to open up the list of predefined questions. Click on the ‘+’ icon to add your custom question.
- Fill in the name of the question – ‘How did you hear about us’ and change the page kind to ‘checkbox’.
- Go to the ‘Answers’ tab and fill in the answers e.g ‘Shopping Mall’ in the name field. Click the ‘+’ icon to add more rows.
- Save your configuration and select the question.
- Save the configuration and restart the kiosk application to apply changes.