How to change the order of pages in the kiosk
This article explains how to sort the order of pages in the kiosk. For example, you want to show ‘Terms & Conditions’ on the second page or ‘Personal Details’ on the first page. Follow the details below.
How to set the order
- In the configurator, go to the ‘survey’ tab. This will open a screen with different surveys.
- Double click on the survey which has the name ‘Kiosk’. This will open a new screen with the pages sorted in their order.
- The pages should have a title. Double click to open the page which you will like to change.
- This will open a new screen. Change the order in the ‘sequence’ field and save the page.
- Restart kiosk application to apply changes.