How to configure pages to show on certain days in the sales screen.
This tutorial explains how to configure pages to show on certain days on the sales screen.
- Open the menu on the top right corner of the application (booking, configurator)
- From the dropdown menu, go to ‘configuration’ and then select ‘periods’ from the menu list. This will open the period of the time screen.
- Click on the ‘+’ icon to add a new period of time. Fill in the name and description.
- In the period lines screen below, click on the ‘+’ icon to add the actual periods.
- Fill in the start and stop time for the period.
- Select the days on which you want to activate the page e.g Monday and Friday.
- Go to the months’ tab and select the months.
- Save the configuration.
- Go back to the menu on the top right corner of the application, go to products and select ‘Pages’
- If the page is already configured, click the period tab on the far right next to resources and then link the page to the period you created by select the right checkbox.
If your page is not yet created, kindly refer to How To Add A Product To A Page
You must log in to post a comment.