Schedule a push notifications campaign
You want to make a push notifications campaign yourself and you don’t know how? It’s very easy, you can follow the steps below.
You will need to configure the Post Office configurations, in order to give information to the software to ‘who’ needs to receive the push notification and ‘when’, with the scheduling setup in the message configurations.
Post Office Setup
- Step 1 : Go into your Booking or Configurator software
- Step 2 : Go to Menu – Communication – Post Office – Setup
- Step 3: Select the Promotion Push Campaign or add a new one if it’s not listed
- Step 4: Kind is PushToken
- Step 5: Campaign is : Commercial
- Step 6 : Write the subject and the Text.
- Step 7: Make sure that Action Kind is : Message
- Step 7: Go in the condition table and select “Push notification to all” – if you cannot find it we can make one.
- Make sure that both Sending Active and Queuing Active are : ON
- Step 1 : Go to Menu – Communication – Communication – Message
- Step 2 : Add a new message and create your design: we provide you with a basic template that you can change and adapt.
- Step 3: Set a Title and a subtitle of the message
- Step 3 : Link the message to the automail setup
- Step 4 : Schedule it
Show to all on the message can be set on ON, and everyone who has access to the app is able to see it in the Inbox in the app, even if you don’t send the push notification.
You can create different push notifications text based on the language, this means that if you add a text in the automail setup for Netherland, french and spanish, make sure to have the message design also in those languages.
You can watch the video tutorial here below.