How to customize your sales ticket
In our system, it is possible to customize your sales ticket to your desire. You can add/remove certain information, include your logo, …
This tutorial will show you where and how to customize your sales ticket.
- Open the ‘Menu’ in the top right corner of the application and go to ‘reports‘ -> ‘Configuration’ -> ‘reports‘.
- Select “sales ticket” and on the next window, go to the “settings” tab.
Here you have a range of settings you can enable in order to show or hide different information on this ticket.
- “Print header” will show the data in the “Header text” field.
- “Print footer” will show the data in the “Footer text” field.
- “Logo” allows you to print a logo on top of the sales receipt.
- “Print member info” will print the information of the member paying the bill.
- “Print pay methods” allows you to show the mean(s) of payment for the bill.
- “Print Tax” allows you to show the tax/vat amount on the ticket.
- “Print Tips” allows you to print a blank space for tipping and signing.
- “Print Participant” shows the participant information on each bill line where this information is relevant.
- “Print voided lines” clarifies a returning of a product by showing the voided ticket lines as strike-through.
- “Print VAT info” allows you to show additional information regarding the bill’s tax/VAT.
- “Print bank info” shows the company’s bank information so the customer can pay with a wire transfer.
- “Subtotal without Tax/VAT” allows you to show the tax-exclusive subtotal.
- “Print served by” shows the employee’s information.
- “Print extra Tax/VAT info” adds this information.
- “Print Company info” adds the company location information.
- “Print reservation information” adds the reservation details.
- “Print reservation number” adds this information.
- “Order pay method” sorting option.
- “Print pay person address”
- “Print Total discount”
- “Scaling percentage” allows you to increase or decrease the printed ticket size to fit it to the print area.
- “Print Fiscal QR” if required by local laws.
- “Margins” allows you to increase or decrease the margin size to fit it to the print area.