How to script your SMS-Timing modules.
to script the start of your SMS-Timing modules follow this guide.
- open notepad (or any IDE)
- paste the following text in the notepad file.
taskkill /F /IM Fast.exe
- for each module you want to start you do the following:
- right click on the module icon.
- open the properties
- copy the content of the “Target” field.
- create a line in the notepad file as following:
start + content target field (eg. start D:\FAST\RunMe.exe “-app:TV|Super leadeboard”)
If everything went right you should have a file like this.
@echo off taskkill /F /IM fast.exe cd C:\ start D:\FAST\RunMe.exe "-app:TV|Super Pit Display" start D:\FAST\RunMe.exe "-app:TV|Super Live Timing" start D:\FAST\RunMe.exe "-app:TV|Super Personal Scoreboard" start D:\FAST\RunMe.exe "-app:TV|Super leadeboard"