Automate your modules with Windows task planner.
Using the windows task scheduler is easy if you follow these steps.
- Open the task scheduler by pressing the windows key and search on task scheduler.
- Create a new basic task. (pic 1)
- fill in the task’s name and description (pic 2)
- Select the interval you want to assign. (pic 3)
- Assign days and start time if needed (pic 4)
- Select “open a program” as the action (pic 5)
- Depending on the situation select the script or the module you would like to start.
- If you start a single module don’t forget to copy the content of the “comments” field (right-click -> properties) and paste it into the the argument field. (pic 6 & pic 6.2)
- the following page gives you an overview of the task. (pic 7)
- Save your task in the scheduler.