How to Show a video on the TV
This tutorial explains how to add video to show on TV screen.
To add video to show on TV screen, follow these steps:
- Open the ‘Menu’ in the top right corner of the application
- Go to ‘TV’
- Click on ‘Scenes’, the ‘Scenes’ overview page will open
- Click on the ‘+’ icon, a pop-up window will appear where you can select the scene that needs to be created
- Select the desired scene (in this case ‘Local Video’) – Local Video is a scene that allows you to select a video which you want to show on TV.
- The system will automatically add the selected scene
- Put the relative path to your video in Fast folder. For example, if you have your video with the name “VideoExample.mp4” here: “C:\Fast\Videos” – you have to put “Videos\VideoExample.mp4”. Note: the video needs to be on the same computer where the TV application is running.
- Set the way how you want to stretch your video on the screen
- Confirm with ‘Save’
Your scene with local video is added. To show those images on TV, please follow articles How To Create a Playlist For TV and How To Create New Show With Playlist.
You must log in to post a comment.