How to set manual/static ip on mylaps decoder
This tutorial explains how to configure a manual/static ip address on a mylaps decoder.
- Setup the decoder by connecting it to electricity and then connect it to the network with a network cable
- Press the round button with the ‘.’ sign to confirm that the decoder is has received ip address from the network.
- Press the arrow button ‘->’ to enter the decoder menu.
- Go to ‘network’ > ‘automatic’ and set it of.
- Check your network range. Visit this link How to check my network ip range for more information about how to check your network ip address
- Select an ip address outside your dhcp range and configure in the decoder.
- Reboot decoder to apply changes.
- You can visit this link for more info about how to configure the decoder in the timing software. Change decoder IP in SMS-Timing system
Attached is a manual from mylaps which you can also refer to for more information.