How to configure trigger based pages in the kiosk
In this tutorial, I will explain to you how to trigger certain pages in the Kiosk application based on the entered data. As an example, we will configure a special page that only gets shown if the client’s age is younger than 18.
- Open the ‘Fast Configurator’ and go to the ‘Survey’ tab.
- Double click to open the survey (Kiosk)
- Double click to open the page or click on the ‘+’ icon to add a new page.
- Go to the ‘trigger’ tab in the page
- Select the ‘parameter’ you want to trigger from the dropdown and fill in the right data.
- Save and exit the page.
Restart kiosk application to apply the configuration. Your trigger-based page is ready.
You must log in to post a comment.