Configure bookable products within a specific period
This tutorial explains how to configure products to be bookable within a certain period. This can be used for products that are only available for a certain time period or on a specific day.
If you want to set up a page of products for a specific period, you need to create a separate page. After that, you will link this page to the new period you created.
To set this up, follow these steps:
- Open the ‘Menu’ in the top right corner of the application and go to ‘Configuration’ -> ‘Periods’. You can see your current setup here.
- If you want to add a new Period line, click on the ‘+’ icon on the top left (or copy an existing one with the ‘Copy’ button). You can give it a name and description.
- Under ‘PeriodLines’, click on the ‘+’ icon and give the new Line a name.
- Turn the ‘Next day’ button on.
- Change the ‘Start’ and ‘Stop’ period if necessary. For example, if you have an Easter promotion, you can put the start and stop date of the Easter holidays.
- You normally don’t need to change the ‘Start time’ and ‘Stop time’.
- Below this, you can turn on the ‘Days’ and ‘Months’ buttons for the periods where you want it to be active. For example for a ‘Thursday promotion product’, you can turn the ‘Thursday’ button on and all of the Month buttons as well.
- You can add more ‘Periodlines’ if necessary.
- Next, go to ‘Products’ -> ‘Pages’
- Copy or create a new Page. For more information go to this tutorial.
- Double-click on the Page to open the settings. On the right side, go to the tab ‘Periods’.
- Click on the checkbox next to the Period that you want to link it to.
In the video example below, we will create a new page for a product that is only bookable on Fridays.