How to block a certain time period/deactivate Online Booking
This tutorial explains how to block a certain time period for Online Booking and how to deactivate Online Booking.
1. Block a time period
The easiest way to block a time period is with a reservation. To do this, follow these steps:
- In the Booking application, go to the tab ‘Reservations’.
- Make a reservation for the activities that you want to block. Double-click on the row with start and stop times in the middle of the screen.
- Change the end date of the reservation under ‘Stop’ to the last date of the block period. You can also change the start and stop times so it will block the whole day.
- Turn the ‘Exclusive’ button on.
- Don’t forget to press Save!
In the video example below, we will be blocking the Indoor & Outdoor Karting sessions for a week.
2. Deactivate Online Booking
To deactivate Online Booking, follow these steps:
- Open the ‘Menu’ in the top right corner of the application and go to ‘Products’ -> ‘Pages’.
- Order the pages with the last column ‘Online Booking’ by clicking on the column name.
- Double-click on a page and turn the ‘Online Booking’ button off. Don’t forget to Save.
- You can do this for every page that you want to deactivate. Once you want to reactivate them, simply turn the ‘Online Booking’ button on again.
In the video example below, we will be deactivating the page for Kids Karting.