How to change start time in Event Subscription
This tutorial will show you how to change the start time in the Event Subscription module. By default, this is set to “Start time first activity – 30 minutes”. If you don’t want this option, you can easily change it in the system.
In this example, you see that the “START” is at 19:30.
- Open the ‘Menu’ in the top right corner of the application
- Go to ‘System’
- Click on ‘System Setting’, the system settings overview page will open
- Search for ‘Event Subscription’
- Search for the setting ‘MINUTES BEFORE’
- Change this to any value you would like. If you don’t want this option enabled, put ‘0’.
- Press ‘Save’ to save the configuration.
The Event Subscription will now recalculate the start time that is displayed. Now it displays 20:00.
You must log in to post a comment.