How to manage a manual Grand Prix
This tutorial explains how to manage a manual Grand Prix in our system.
To manage a manual Grand Prix, follow these steps:
- First of all, you need a couple of Finished heats before you can manage a manual Grand Prix.
- In the Timing software, go to the ‘Grand Prix’ tab.
- On the left side of the screen, double-click on the heats with drivers that you want to combine or split into other sessions.
- In the middle of the screen, you will see the sessions and participants that you selected. You can sort them in different ways at the top by pressing the buttons, e.g. Best Time or Most Laps. You can deselect sessions by pressing the x next to them under ‘Sessions’
- You can also transfer the go-kart numbers and speed levels of finished sessions with the two buttons at the top.
- To create a manual Grand Prix session, you can select the participants in the middle of the screen (with Ctrl or Shift buttons) and drag them on the right side to a new session.
- Don’t forget to press Save at the bottom right when you’re done.
You must log in to post a comment.