How to use the Timing Simulation
This tutorial explains how to use the Timing simulation in the Timing application. This can be useful to test the TV setup.
To use the Timing simulation, follow these steps:
- Open the Timing application and set up a test session for the simulation in the Timing application.
- Add a couple of drivers to the session and assign kart numbers. It doesn’t matter which numbers you assign.
- Open the ‘Menu’ in the top right corner of the application.
- Click on ‘Timing Simulation’.
- You can change the minimum and maximum lap times that the timing will simulate. Make sure that these passings will be between the ‘Min. Lap Time’ and ‘Max. Lap Time’ that is set up for your sessions.
- When you’re ready, press ‘Start’.
- Close the window and start the session as well. The system will now simulate passings.
- Don’t forget to delete these passings if they appear in the Best Times. You can also set the minimum lap time of the simulation high enough so they don’t appear in the top 10.