How to accept gratuity
Our system allows you to accept gratuity in two ways, prior to finishing the bill or after finishing the bill. In the step by step tutorial we explain how to accept the gratuity both ways.
1. The first step is to open the software and start your bill.
There are 2 ways to accept gratuity.
2. To accept gratuity proactive, start by adding all the items to a tab.
3. Every time something is added to the tab, a sales receipt will be printed. This can be given to the guests.
4. You can also opt to print this receipt manually by going to the tab overview.
5. Click the print button
6. And select to print the sales ticket.
7. This ticket can be used by the guest to write the gratuity amount on and sign.
8. Once you get the ticket back, you can start the payment process.
9. Click the Gratuities button on top of the bill overview.
10. There are some predefined gratuity percentages that can make it easier for you and the guest.
11. You can also fill in any amount in the text field.
12. As you can see the gratuity is now part of the bill and will be included into the final receipt.
Select the method of payment and the gratuity will be added.
13. Gratuity can also be added after the bill is closed.
To do this, just do your payment and finalize the bill as described earlier.
14. Once the guest wrote the gratuity amount on the final bill, navigate to the payments page.
15. Select the bill you want to add gratuity to.
16. Click the gratuity button
17. as described earlier, you find the predetermined amounts here to assist.
18. but you can also use the keypad to add a custom amount.
19. Select the method of payment.
20. That's it. You're done.