How to add a person to a mobile ticket
In a previous chapter, we explained how to set up the mobile assistant ticketing module.
We added the following functionality to improve this module’s usability.
From now on you are able to look up newly registered persons from the mobile app and add them to the ticket. This will help to ensure everyone has signed the waiver and is allowed access to the park.
Here is how to do it.
- Open the mobile assistant app on your device and log in.
- Select the resource/ activity you are posted at.
- Scan the customer’s ticket.
- Click the magnifying glass icon to load the list of registered people.
- By default, we load the last 50 people who registered. If needed you can use the search box to look for a specific individual. Searching also enables you to find previously registered people.
- Once you found the person you are looking for, simply click the name and it will add its profile to the first available slot.
- As before, messages will inform you about the validity of the profile towards the purchased ticket.
We hope this improvement helps you and your colleagues around the world.
For questions or remarks feel free to email support or reply in the comments field.