Set up Tax exemption
To enable tax exemption you have to set up the taxes that can be exempt. This enables you to fine tune this setting to your local laws and requirements. This setting currently only works in tax exclusive regions.
Follow these simple steps to set it up.
- Navigate to the taxes page. (Menu -> Products -> Configuration -> Taxes)
- Select the tax you want to allow exemption on.
- Flip the option called “Allow exemption” to on.
Repeat this for all taxes you want to allow exemption on.
Once it is set up you can set member or company account up so they can use this exemption. this is explained in the following training video.
1. The first step is to open Booking and open the Members tab.
2. Click the company logo to see the company overview.
3. Double click the account you want to allow tax exemption.
4. Navigate to the Extra page
5. Flip the "Exempt from tax" option to on.
6. Click Save to store your changes.
7. That's it. You're done.
Here's an interactive tutorial** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **
From this moment on, the reservations an purchases made by this account will be exempt from all taxes with the tax exemption enabled.