Spring would not be spring if we didn’t use to do some clean-up in the closets. Our user experience department has introduced a few new tweaks that should make your life a little bit better. We are trying to make more UI improvements to deliver a better user experience as well as an updated feeling of our software to our clients and users.
The goal was obviously to increase the usability and user-friendliness of the software. With a combination of icons, colors, and clear messages, the software should help you use it better.
Here are some UI improvements:
- A new clean set of matching icons
- Nice and clear group headers
- Clean and understandable icons for the member screen
- Added filters on membership
- Colorful buttons in your dialogs that help you visually decide.